El Weinecero is seeking a hardworking and reliable individual to join our team.
Applicants must possess experience in cooking in a fast-paced environment.
El Weinecero is located in the heart of Downtown San Antonio, near Alamo Plaza.
Job Type: Part-time night shift hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 8:30pm-3:30am. Bi-weekly payroll.
Salary: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Set up workstation with all needed ingredients and cooking equipment
- Ensure great presentation by dressing dishes before they are served
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment in the kitchen
- Ensure all food and other items are stored properly
- Monitor stock and supplies
- Break down and clean workstation
- Must have Texas Food Handlers Licence
- Proven experience as cook
- Experience in using cutting tools, cookware and bakeware
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods (grilling/sautéing)
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- High school diploma or equivalent; Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage
- Fast casual restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Every Thus., Fri., & Sat.
Employees must wear a face mask and latex gloves.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78205: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Click the button below to Apply Online or Apply In-Person Thurs.-Sat. at 9pm at 507 E. Houston St. Suite 101.