El Weinecero is seeking a positive hardworking and reliable individual to join our team.
Applicants must possess experience in customer service in a fast-paced environment.
El Weinecero is located in the heart of Downtown San Antonio, near Alamo Plaza.
Job Type: Part-time night shift hours on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday from 8:30pm-3:30am.
Salary: $10.00 – $12.00 per hour
- Set up workstation with all needed materials to start shift
- Describing menu options to customers
- Manage in person and delivery orders
- Keep a sanitized and orderly environment at host station
- Ensure all food deliveries have the proper order
- Monitor beverage supplies to restock
- Break down and clean workstation
- Must have Texas Food Handlers Licence
- Proven experience as host or cashier
- Experience in working in a restaurant environment
- Ability to follow instructions and work in a fast pace casual environment
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures
- Ability to work in a team
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent physical condition and stamina
- Fast casual restaurant
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Every Thurs., Fri., & Sat.
Employees must wear a face mask.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78205: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Click the button below to Apply Online or Apply In-Person Thurs.-Sat. at 9pm at 507 E. Houston St. Suite 101.